Guidelines - SSSVM, Delhi-91, India
Devotees are requested to strictly observe Temple practices, regulations and formalities to preserve the sanctity of the temple:
- Bath & cleanliness essential for entry into the Temple compound.
- Wash your feet, hands and mouth at the facility provided outside the Temple.
- Make sure you have removed your footwear and deposited at the chappal stand.
- Wearing of Bermudas / Shorts / Nighties / Mini-skirts / Lungies & obscene (unorthodox / revealing) dresses prohibited.
- Entry after consuming intoxicating drinks / drugs is prohibited.
- Make sure that your mobile phone is switched off while entering the temple.
- Children of tender age not trained in toilet habits should not remain inside the Temple for long period. They should necessarily be carried by the elders and should not be left free.
- Maintain strict silence while in the temple.
- Eatables are not to be carried or consumed within the compound.
- Don't use / carry Cigar / Beedi / Cigarette / Tobacco / Pan etc.
- Put all cash offerings in Hundi only.
- Donations in cash & Kind may be given at the Temple counter against proper receipts.
- Briefcases, bags, packets, helmets, etc. are not allowed inside the Temple. Deposit them at the cloak room against token. Token is issued for identification only and Temple management will not be responsible for any loss.
- Photography inside the Temple is strictly prohibited.
- Take care of your personal items and belongings.
- Please co-operate with the Temple authorities and staff in maintaining discipline and sanctity of the Temple.